The URSI 2017 GASS will host a scientific program organized around the union’s ten Commissions, including oral sessions, poster sessions, plenary and public lectures, and tutorials, with both invited and contributed papers. In addition, there will be workshops, short courses and special programs for young scientists.
Topics of Interest will include:
- Commission A: Electromagnetic Metrology
- Commission B: Fields and Waves
- Commission C: Radiocommunication and Signal Processing Systems
- Commission D: Electronics and Photonics
- Commission E: Electromagnetic Environment and Interference
- Commission F: Wave Propagation and Remote Sensing
- Commission G: Ionospheric Radio and Propagation
- Commission H: Waves in Plasmas
- Commission J: Radio Astronomy
- Commission K: Electromagnetics in Biology and Medicine
Print friendly version of all of the Commission Sessions (PDF, 655 KB)
Go directly to Call for Submissions page.